We came to the end of the Blue Ridge Parkway and drove down into Waynesboro, VA for supplies. Then back up the mountain to the junction of the Parkway and Skyline Drive. We are staying at the Big Meadows Campground on Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Forest for 2 nights. I'm posting this from my cell phone so I'll close out here and add a few pics for good measure.
A Blog/Journal record of our experiences in an RV enjoying retirement. We are Steve and Lynn from Bella Vista, Arkansas traveling in our Forest River - Georgetown GT3 respectfully nicknamed "Georgie Girl" with our two Yorkshire Terriers Toto and Bilbo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long Winding Road
Left Tailrace campground was nice. A Peninsula in the middle of the Missouri River between a Power Dam and a Spillway with plenty of pu...
-
A s a way to keep up with my travels, I've always relied on my wife to write journal entries or Facebook posts to friends. After a disa...
-
We've been enjoying time with family here and set out to explore the area. I'll not bother attempting to articulate the exper...
-
I spent considerable time making preparations for this trip. We took a complete inventory of the RV and were able to lose about 50 p...




No comments:
Post a Comment